We train individuals to develop their skills so they can deliver simple, seated physical activities (seated exercise) to the people within their care.
We are actively recruiting freelance trainers around the UK with the appropriate knowledge and experience.
Applicants will be expected to promote our business in their own region as well as us giving them repeat work from our satisfied customers. Our interesting team is multi-talented and each of us are equally important in developing the company.
If you can answer yes to most of the points below, please contact Zoe for more information – or a chat 😊
• Do you have a passion for encouraging change within the care sector?
• Are you adaptable, lively and motivated?
• Can you drive and are happy to travel and work alone?
• Will you be happy to promote our business and approach potential new customers?
• Do you have a background in OR a qualification in Activity Provision and/or Occupational Therapy (this can be discussed)?
• Sound understanding of working in care environments
• A good knowledge of activity provision for seniors & less able persons
NB: After 20 years training across the UK, Tony Duke has retired, however Tony remains our consultant and Zoe’s business partner, with a continuing interest in Seated Physical Activities.