Our Silver SPA workshop
Community SettingsA APricesSSSeated Physical Activities (SPA) in Care
& Community Settings
*Now includes our dementia resource ( My Dreams of Being)*
Enabling you to understand and deliver, basic seated activities to less able
adults, ensuring continued health & wellbeing through physical movements.
During this 4hr workshop participants will:
- Learn a number of basic SPAs through practical experience
- Enjoy lively discussion on the benefits of SPAs
- Explore a range of motivational techniques to encourage participation
- Understand basic Health & Safety implications for SPA sessions
- Appreciate the importance of keeping simple written records
- Hear a chapter of My Dreams of Being and have the opportunity to reflect on their feelings and how they may approach similar situations
Everyone leaves with a confident and positive attitude to this therapeutic
activity PLUS comprehensive SPA workshop notes on CDRom, stress ball,
SPA Certificate of Attendance and a copy of our *dementia resource CD*
In-House 4 hour training.
Up to 10 people = £795.00 = £79.50 per member of staff trained.
£895.00 for up to 20 people = £44.75 per member of staff trained.
(plus travel - ask for a quote)
NB: After this, learners will be delivering simple seated physical activities so we recommend notifying your insurers that training in this subject has been received.